Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanks Madeline Kahn!

Hi Everyone,

Today is my day to learn patience.  People are driving too slow for me, others are hitting my aggrevation button and they don't even know it, and I just want to take a nap.  Since I can't take a nap, I have decided to go over Madeline Kahn quotes from all my favorite Madeline Kahn movies and I feel this feeling of nostalgia that makes me sad, but I have a smile on my face because no matter how many times I hear her say a line, I can't help but laugh or smile.

My all time favorite Madeline Kahn movie is Clue.  My aunt taped it off of HBO in 1986 because she was the "rich" aunt that could afford HBO then and my brother and I would watch it everyday along with the Ewok movies she taped too.  We played the VCR tape so much that we erased the movie.  In the end my brother and I would recite the lines while squiggly lines distorted the picture and the dialogue was said in s...l...o...w...m...o...t...i...o...n.  I am thankful for the memories and for Madeline Kahn!  I have a big meeting tomorrow that I don't want to go into and I my lack of patience is my little devil trying to make something more dramatic than it is.  It's a meeting.  It isn't the end of the world.  It is a time to shine!  And Madeline Kahn makes me feel that I can!

Until tomorrow.  Take care.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment