Saturday, October 9, 2010

Workin, Workin, Workin

Hi Everyone,

I got to work today sans the Fraulein outfit I have been known to wear these past few weeks.  It was because the patio was closed for a private party and I had the pleasure of working the inside taking tables that weren't from the party.  I was so happy that Erik did that for me, because then I knew I would make some money.  Plus it was pretty laid back and stress free compared to the party.

I also rehearsed with my scene partner, Brandon for our When Harry Met Sally scene.  Can I just say, how difficult it is to say words that I know by heart in my own way.  I wanted so badly to just play Meg Ryan because she was perfectly cast in that role.  Brandon and I had to work on our automatic response to play Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal, since both of us know the movie so well.  I have a feeling it is going to be difficult, but I am going to try my darndest to make it my own.

Tomorrow is my second class of Pilates with Antony and I am not prepared.  I haven't done any of the the pilates moves since Kimmie left on Monday and I have been eating atrociously since Kimmie visited that I don't feel very prepared to feel strong and skinny.  I still am having stomach issues from the cheese I had on Monday and I also had cheese last night at Rachelle's party.  I haven't felt this nauseous since I had food poisoning in Mali and I just have to wait it out.  I keep telling myself to force myself through it, because around my family I won't really have the ability to stay on my strict vegan lifestyle, especially during the holiday, but I have to remember days like today when I feel so horrible it is better to pass on the broccoli with cheese, ya know what I'm sayin?

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment