Sunday, October 3, 2010

That's Life

Hi Everyone,

So at work for the past two weeks, business hasn't been the greatest, that I am thinking of looking for another job.  If I am going to be traveling around to classes and shows and such I need to make a little more money, so I feel comfortable, personally.  I was aggrevated at work due to it was so slow and there were only 3 of us on.  And we  were in our Oktoberfest outfits, which would have been fun if the crowd was a little more enthusiastic, but c'est la vie.

Tonight, was the next to last show of Candida and I am going to be sad tomorrow when it ends.  The people are fantastic and I have been raving about them for the past few weeks.  I am going to miss watching the show and talking to the cast.  I have little routines that we all play each night and get to talk one on one with each other and I have a feeling that everyone will go their separate ways and I might see them in the future.  But it sucks when something that was so enjoyable has to end, but c'est la vie.

Kimmie competes in the triathlon tomorrow, so she is staying over at another competitors' house that she befriended last year.  I have never seen the L.A. triathlon, so I am excited to see how it is run compared to NYC and to see if they have big crowds cheering the athletes on.  Having Kimmie here has been a blast and also exhausting.  Kimmie has energy of the energizer bunny and it is crazy.  I forgot she can be that way.  I miss our talks.  It has been great having her around and just sitting in silence or talking about anything.  She is still always running late, compared to me always being early.  She is manic where I am calm.  She is forward when I shy away and she is brash when I am polite and vice versa.  It is strange sometimes to see how we compliment each other and also can be each others' enablers.  Old habits die hard.  But c'est la vie!

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment