Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Self Knowledge

Hi Everyone,

It rained again in California, but thankfully I got to go to work today.  I was the only one on and I ended up with 5 tables and worked 2 hours.  I thank God for the few bucks I made.  I needed it.

I read the script for A Scrooge and Marley Christmas Carol and I am working on character work.  I realized since last night, that I need to keep working on my craft so that I trust my instincts and go with my gut.  It is a big issue for me, trust.  I don't trust a lot of people and I don't trust myself in the circumstances that are the most important to me.  It is like I subconsciously sabotage myself.  I am slowly licking my wounds and moving forward.  One small step at a time.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment