Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rare Thoughts

Hi Everyone,

Today was my friend Rachelle's birthday and we celebrated it with the family.  Aunt Peggy made this massive dinner with chocolate cake and ice cream and it was delicious.  I haven't been able to hang out with my cousins or my aunt for the past month due to the show, classes, work and life in general, but it was good to be around them even if they were in rare form tonight.

On a totally different note, I think I need to look for another job.  Today was a beautiful day, and it was Friday, but in the past three weeks, they have been putting two extra people on and I have gone from making over $100 a shift to $30-40 a shift on a Friday.  Friday and Saturday were my money days and now I don't even make enough to cover a tank of gas.  Plus, this past Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday rained cats and dogs, so I made $17 on Monday and $7 on Tuesday and they called me to tell me not to come in on Wednesday.  So for the past 4 shifts I have made less than $75!  Nope not going to cut it.  So Sunday I have the day off, I am going to take Jen to the movies for her birthday and rehearse my final scene for Brad's class with my scene partner and then I am going to start calling people about jobs.  Wish me luck!!!!

On a totally different different note, I keep having the song, I Want to Hold Your Hand in my head.  I know it is because I just watched the episode of Glee, that had me bawling when that song was sung.  But when I sing it to myself it is the Beatle's version of the song I hear.  It is only one stanza that I repeat over and over in my head and it makes me happy.  Does anyone have certain songs that get stuck in their head from time to time.  I remember junior year of high school everyday at 5:15am I would wake up to Tom Petty's, Free Fallin and I literally had that song stuck in my head for all of 1993.  Now every time I hear that song, I can't help belting it out as if I am 16 all over again.  I am laughing at the memory.

Does anyone have any song memories they would like to share?

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment