Monday, October 18, 2010

New Opportunities and Excitement

Hi Everyone,

I actually got to work today even though it was raining all day.  I made $10 bucks and I also got to clock in 3 hours.  I will take it.

Tomorrow is the big night for Brad Garrett's class, so Brandon and I went to the local coffee shop and actually rehearsed our scene around others, which gave us more to discover and play with in the environment.  I am really excited about the scene.  We have really worked hard on it and I am just excited to see how it goes tomorrow.  I think I am so excited because I know that I have done everything I could in the last two weeks discovering and playing and refining the scene to make it the best we could.  I am very proud of it.  Also tomorrow is my first class for on camera technique.  I haven't had an on camera class since I graduated from SFT 3 years ago, so I know I am long overdue and I have the nervous jitters about it that make me look forward to it.

I also had my company meeting tonight at Knightsbridge and I found out that I have been cast as Mrs. Cratchett for A Scrooge and Marley Christmas Carol.  I am very excited!!! Jen pointed out that usually when I say, that I don't think I got something or that I am sure that I wouldn't be cast in it, I get it.  It is very true.  The show opens Dec 4th and has a three week run before the Christmas holiday.  They are going to have matinees for the family, so I am very excited.  I was a little nervous this year, that it would be difficult for me to get into the holiday spirit without any snow or frigidness, but I think this would do just fine!!! LOL!  So, now all I have to do is win the lottery and my life would be perfect :)

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment