Sunday, October 10, 2010

Making Pie

Hi Everyone,

I had a full load today.  I went to Pilates class again and Antony again beat me up, but I feel stronger and better than the first class.  He focused more on our legs this week, so I have a feeling my thighs and glutes are going to hurt tomorrow.

I then rehearsed again with Brandon on our scene and I think I found some interesting stuff I can use for Sally.  I also wanted to get myself in the autumn mood, so I made a pumpkin pie from scratch.  I actually baked the pumpkin, peeled it and then made the pie.  It came out pretty good.  It is a little too sweet for me due to the condensed milk I used, but it tastes like pie from the store, so I am happy.  Even though it is October, California has no fall to speak of.  All this week it will be in the 80s and I am having a hard time with it.  Fall is my favorite season, so I like taking out my sweaters and layering up and drinking tea  and making soups, but it is too hot to do such things.  If I was to decide to move back to the East coast it would be all because of autumn.  So this is the test.

I was happy today, that my Giants actually crushed it!  They have had a rough patch so early in the season, I hope this is it.  At the beginning of every season I always hope for a Manning SuperBowl.  Meaning, I would love if the Colts and the Giants went head to head, just because.  I am a huge fan of Peyton's as a quarterback, but the Giants are my team, so it would be a very passionate game for me.  So I hope the Mannings lead their teams to victory this season, so they can make my dream come true :)

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment