Saturday, October 16, 2010

Life As I Know It

Hi Everyone,

Today I worked for 1 hours and made a whopping $2 because it rained again and it sucks!  I like that I get to work outside when it is nice out, but in the past month the weather has been rainy and cold and it is hurting my bank account big time.  I applied to the local bagel shop down the road from me because I saw a Help Wanted sign as I was going to the CVS.  We will see.

Tomorrow morning I have an audition for A Christmas Carol, so cross your fingers for me.  I am auditioning to play Mrs. Cratchett.  Personally, I think I look too young to play Mrs. Cratchett, but I don't care, I just want to be a part of it, because I love A Christmas Carol.  Every year, I have to watch the 1951 version with Alastair Sim.  I think his take on Scrooge is the most genuine of all the Scrooges.  I always love when he wakes up on Christmas morning and does his crazy little dance and scares the housekeeper with his rambling.  It hits me in the heart each time.

Yesterday, since I didn't have to work, I made a fantastic split pea soup that I finally got to sample today.  I was a little worried, because this would be my first vegetarian version without the ham.  I was afraid that it wasn't going to be thick enough or tasty enough, but I was so wrong.  It was thick, tasty and goopy and delicious.  I am learning slowly different recipes for things I am used to making for myself for dinner vegan style.

I have to rehearse a little before I go to bed, so I will talk to you tomorrow.

Until then.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment