Thursday, October 14, 2010

Keeping My Energy Contained

Hi Everyone,

I started a slightly different schedule at work.  I now work Thursdays instead of Tuesdays, which means that I really don't have a day off, because Tuesdays are when I have both of my acting classes.  I hope that changing my day works out.

I feel very weird lately in the fact that I have all this energy that wants things done now, even though I know that it must take a bit.  For example, I want to write a few scenes for myself so that I can get footage for a reel to show agents and managers of my work, but I know that I won't be able to write, film and edit them in a day.   My inspiration and hope is keeping me awake at night, figuring out who I can talk to about it and who I want to be a part of it.  I really would like to work with actors I feel comfortable with and trust.  I don't have that support system that I had in NYC and I crave it now.  I am finally understanding that if I want control in my acting career I need to take control.  So tonight I will be writing.  I already know what kind of characters I would like to play, so I have to write scenes that show it.  Wish me luck.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment