Monday, October 11, 2010

Ho Hum I Have Nothing to Write

Hi Everyone,

I have gone a whole 10 months writing this blog and haven't really ever come up empty on what to talk about, alas, tonight I have.  I could go on and on about work, my rehearsal, the book I am reading, or tv shows I am kind of watching, but I feel that is just repeating what I have talked about yesterday or the day before.

I don't have a topic that as gotten me inspired to talk about like Waiting for Superman.  I don't have any friends visiting this week and the show is over.  I realized that I haven't gone bike riding in weeks and I haven't gone hiking either.  Tomorrow we are going to celebrate Jen's birthday, she wants to go to the movies, so that should be fun, but besides that I just want to take a nap.  My schedule has been pretty full lately and for anyone who knows me when I get tired, I get cranky.  It has taken 3 months, but now I am getting cranky and need a few nights of good sleep.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment