Saturday, October 2, 2010

California Adventure

Hi Everyone,

The past two days have been full of excitement and activity.  My good friend Kimmie is in town to compete in the triathlon and she is staying with me.  Yesterday, I had the day off, so Kimmie and I met up with another friend of ours, Sam, in Beverly Hills for lunch.  How California is that?  "I had lunch in Beverly Hills this afternoon."  LOL!  Then Kimmie and I went to Hollywood to go to Grauman's Theatre and take pictures of the Hollywood Walk of Fame.  We did that, but then Kimmie got to get real life pics of John Malkovich,  Diane Lane, Josh Brolin, and John Voight at the premiere of Secritariat happening right across the street from the Chinese Theatre.  After the excitement and surrealness of it all, Kimmie and a few of her friends and I had In and Out Burger, because that is the thing to do if you are from out of town.

Today, I worked in the afternoon and Kimmie and Jen came to visit me at work.  We then went to the beach and enjoyed the power of the Pacific.  The waves were crazy today.  They were high, powerful and whitewater.  I took some really cool pictures of Kimmie in the water.  Then we proceeded to the theatre where I am lighting the show for the last weekend.  I can't believe that Candida is ending already.  It has been a blast!  Jen and Kimmie enjoyed the show and we are now home, exhausted.

Tomorrow,  I get to wear my fraulein get up again for Oktoberfest and hopefully have a good crowd of people.  But for now, I am going to bed.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment