Monday, October 4, 2010

Breathing Time

Hi Everyone,

Today was the first day of slowing down in my schedule.  Last night was closing night for Candida and it was a fantastic sendoff.  The cast did a phenomenal job and we had a wonderful crowd!  Our director gave us a nice photo album of shots from the play and also a cast and crew photo we took the very first week of performances.  After the show, we broke down the set and drove over to one of the cast members apartments for a little party.  It was nice.

This morning I picked up Kimmie from her friend's house and then got ready for work.  I was only at work for about an hour and a half and then I got cut because it was raining pretty heavily all day.  I drove Kimmie to the airport tonight and now I feel as if I should be doing something, but I don't really have anything planned as of yet for the week.  I think it may be an adjustment having a little more time on my hands now since the show is over and Kimmie is back home.

It was fantastic having Kimmie here.  Her energy is just so feisty and unstopping.  She finished the triathlon and it was as if she went to the gym for an hour.  Her other friends looked as if they were beat and Kimmie was revving to go!  It is crazy!  I am tired for her :)  We tried to get a picture of the Hollywood sign tonight before she had to go the airport, but it was too foggy and she couldn't get it.  But she plans on being back in July so we have something to do next year.

I am beat and I need to do some of my homework for Brad's class for tomorrow, so I am signing off for tonight.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment