Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Short and Sweet

Hi Everyone,

This post will be short and sweet because I am beat!  Tomorrow is my only full day off in a long time, so I am looking forward to sleeping in...which means anytime after 7:15am would make me happy.  We had our last rehearsal before the big show on Friday and everything went well.  I am glad!

It has been slow at work this week, just because we have had unseasonably cold weather this week and I don't even know why people decide to eat outside for lunch, but then I remember when I worked in corporate and I would walk around rain or shine for 30 minutes, just so that I could get out of the cubicle.  So never mind.

I really have nothing to talk about, so I am going to close this little post until tomorrow, when I am sure I will have a glorious day of resting!

Until then.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment