Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Picking Up the Ends

Hi Everyone,

Things happen for a reason.  For instance today my gas light went on and I wanted to make it to "my" gas station, but at the last minute I decided to turn into the closest one.  It was a good thing too, because when I passed my gas station, it was all blocked off because of a leak.  I probably would have been stranded 100 yards from my apartment if I had waited and tried to go to "my" station.

I had a lot to do today.  I had to fax things to the DMV because the dealership never took my name off a Toyota, that I never bought and I got a notice that I was past due on my registration that doesn't even exist.  Plus my friend, Kimmie comes in tomorrow and I had to clean my room, do my laundry, go to the grocery store, plan and get directions to places for tomorrow and all of that hubbub that goes along with visitors.

For class next week we have to recite a song as if it is a monologue, and I picked U2's One and I am having a hard time not singing it.  It is pretty amusing, but I have a feeling I am going to be obsessed over doing it as a monologue all week.  I also have to pick a scene for class that is 5 minutes from our favorite comedy tv show or movie.  I want to do a scene from When Harry Met Sally and it is really hard to find a scene that is only 5 minutes because the dialogue is so good, I don't want to end the scenes, but alas I do.

What are some of your favorite comedy movies or shows?

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment