Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Appreciation for Techies!

Hello Everyone,

Had my first full rehearsal doing tech.  It's going to be a doozy.  I have to do sound and lights so at the beginning and end of every act, I have a lot to do in little time.  I hope I get this down.  Everyone was so patient and friendly and they gave me pointers that helped me out.  I hope that tomorrow the notes I took make sense so that I am able to do it as close to the mark as possible.

I now have a new appreciation for tech people.  I was always stage crew: props, costumes, makeup, but never tech.  Now I know why, the pressure is on.  I am really tired, the last few days, I haven't been able to sleep like I have wanted, just because my calendar is so full.  Usually when I am sleep deprived I get cranky, I have noticed that I am not that cranky, I am just tired.  I wonder if it is because of being vegan.  The die hard vegans that do it for the animals, swear that the pain and misery that the animals go through in their life is transferred to us when we ingest the meat.  I personally think it is because I am eating non-processed food and have taken whites out of my diet.  I try not to eat any white sugar, flour, rice or pasta.  I feel better mentally, my thoughts are clearer, my moods are brighter and if I should become angry or sad, it lasts for a lot less than in the past.  I don't have to talk to myself to get myself out of bad moods.  I just go through them and then they are over.  It is very nice.  It is also a little weird.    I have never had this happen to me as a person before, where I feel so clear, or maybe it is lighter, or both, but I do.

Now I have to make time to be more active.  I was thinking of joining a gym, but that just seems like a waste of money when I can walk around my block, and buy weights to train with, so that is what I am going to do.  I already have a resistance band, and I would like to have a ball for more ab work.  Anyone have any equipment they swear by in their workouts?

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment