Thursday, September 16, 2010

New and Old

Hello Everyone,

I had a wonderful day today.  I woke up bright and early and got ready for an on camera orientation up in Burbank.  I left an hour and a half early and got there 30 minutes before the class began.  Since I was one of the first four to show up I got to perform in front of the camera.  The teacher, Jamison Haase, has booked almost all of the shows on television in the past 5 years.  He knows his stuff and I was glad that I was able to sign up for his classes.  They begin on Oct. 12th.

I then went to meet my Aunt Lynda and Uncle Joe over at my cousin Robert's house.  They were visiting from Vegas and  it is always good to see them.  We laughed our asses off at each other and I ate tons of food that I don't usually eat and I took a lot of Gas-X.  I know TMI!  I can't help it, but I think I will have a stomach ache for the next week after all that food.  Crazy!

I got home and welcomed Jen back!  She was telling me her great stories of NYC and DC. It was great to be able to talk to her about both cities and know where each of those places was.  She also bought me a Crumbs red velvet cupcake, so I guess I will have to keep the Gas-X available for one more day....then I am back to my routine.  I have to say that I feel really blah right now after eating pizza and caesar salad, I don't feel so good.  Oh well, I had a good time today.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment