Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Harry, Sally and Sue

Hi Everyone,

Today I ate a tiny piece of Buffalo Chicken Pizza and now I have had a stomach ache for the past 6 hours. It was a great tiny piece of pizza, but seriously?!  As soon as I got home I began printing out the script of When Harry Met Sally for my comedy class.  I think I am going to do a scene from it for my final, I just have to find Harry.  This is the first time I am reading the script and I know the film so well that I "hear" Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan's deliveries of the lines and I purposefully have to make myself stop.

I also have started going over my scene for my on camera class.  The class doesn't start for another three weeks, but I thought I would get a headstart.  I also reread the script for the reading on Monday.  I am so tired right now and it is only 8:30PM, but I am psyched about all this activity I have going on that is acting related.  I've never been so busy with different things since school and it gets my blood pumping again.

I watched the premiere of Glee and I laughed out loud with some of Sue's lines!  I love the new additions to the cast and I am excited to see Sue and Will team up more, because I found them enjoyable to watch.  And I actually like Finn and Rachel together.  I thought I wouldn't, but since Finn is so truthful about Rachel's vanity and insecurity and Rachel doesn't hide from Finn's truthfulness, I thought they were cute together.  I was surprised to find Mike and Tina dating, but I thought it was a great twist to give those actors more to do.  I am looking forward to next week.  Britney!  The reenactments of her videos look fantastic!  I am a Gleek fo' sho!

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment