Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dancing Out the Disappointment

Hello Everyone,

Tonight, I was supposed to begin my sitcom comedy class, but when I got to the studio, I was told that the class doesn't start until next week.  They apologized profusely for not contacting me, blah, blah, blah.  I am not really disappointed.  I was looking forward to the class and I am actually bummed that I have to wait another week for it.  It is like thinking today was Christmas, but then someone says "Oh, no that isn't until next week."  Darn!

So when I got home, I tried to watch TV, but I didn't really want to.  So I did 100 situps and stretched.  I am still p'oed.  Oh well.  I submitted myself for 15 projects today, hopefully I will get an audition out of one of them.

Jen comes home on Thursday and I am excited.  I can't wait to hear her stories of the East Coast.  I am auditing a on-camera class on Thursday with my friend, Aida in Burbank.  I haven't been to Burbank in a few months and I like it.  It is a little cute town that I would like more time to explore.  I could see myself living there if I was to get a television gig that films in Burbank.  I have been thinking lately that where I live isn't the most accessible place for me as an actor.  Most of my auditions are in West Hollywood, Silver Lake, or Burbank.  From where I live it takes me at least an hour in traffic to get there even though each of those locations are at most 15 miles from where I live.  I am not thinking of moving any time soon, I like my location too much and I like living with Jen too much to change.  It has been an eye opener with all the driving I have been doing in the last two weeks when I have to pay $50 for gas every 5 days when I am used to paying it every two weeks or more.  So...that is why accessibility has been on my mind.

My disappointment over the class has now turned into a jittery energy.  My heart is beating wildly and I have a lot of energy.  I want to dance to get it out!  I think I will and bug my neighbor downstairs that plays his club music with the bass thumping at all times of the night.  Oh boy, I am in a mood!  But I am feeling better!

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment