Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Actor's Gang

Hello Everyone,

Tonight was the best show we have had so far.  It was even more fantastic than usual!  I will boast and say, "I rocked the lights!"  The actors were all in top form and I had a great time watching the actors' reactions to other actors' dialogue.  I do believe that most of the acting is in the silent moments.  That is when we truly see the character, in what he/she does not say.

After the show, the cast went out for drinks and I tagged along.  I unfortunately did not have my ID because the  jeans I wore today don't have deep pockets, so I gave my ID to a co-worker to hold and I forgot to get it back from them after my shift.  Ooops!  Thankfully she lives down the block so I don't have to go far tomorrow to get it back, but she laughed her ass off at me, because, I texted her saying, "I won't need my ID, I'll get it tomorrow."  And look what happens.  So the bar got the manager and the manager said, I could go in since I had a gang of people vouching for me.  We went to The Red Lion which is a German tavern.  Tons of German beer and heavy German food.  I enjoyed a wonderful Warsteiner Dunkel which is a dark lager.  I can't say I have had many dark lagers, but it was good.

It was great to hang out with everyone and talk to cast members I don't always talk to.  We talked about Germany, rugby, ancestry, acting, our jobs and every other subject you talk about when you are getting to know people.  It was fun.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment