Friday, August 6, 2010

The Spa of Hair

Hi Everyone,

There is something therapeutic about getting my hair cut.  I finally found a salon that uses razors to cut hair instead of scissors.  I have become to love having my hair cut choppy and uneven.  It makes me feel a little messy.  For me getting my haircut is like having a day at the spa.  I would get my haircut over a mani/pedi any day.  I find it to be a very freeing and relaxing day.

I ended up going to the Chrome Salon in Culver City.  Most of the stylists are tattooed, with three different colors in their hair and a few probably own their own bike shops or tattoo parlors.  I don't have a tattoo, or dye my hair, but I find that I gravitate toward people who do.  I also would love to have piercings  everywhere, but that would narrow down my acting roles even more, so I don't.

I finally signed up for a casting director seminar for a casting director I have been submitting to for the past 6 months.  I hope that now she will be able to see what I can do.  I am pretty excited about it.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment