Monday, August 9, 2010

Opportunities...

Hi Everyone,

I got a call from the manager of the Rock N Brews and it seems as if they are hoping for the grand opening to be this coming Saturday night.  They are still waiting for inspections and such, so it is not a definite starting date.  It seems to be the only option I have for now, so...

I am still keeping my eyes and ears open to employment closer to my house.  Barnes and Noble doesn't seem to be in a hurry to hire anybody, so if it becomes an option I will see.  I am glad to have some money coming in so that I can put some money down toward acting classes.  I also want to make a slate of myself to put on audition websites, so casting directors can see what I look and sound like on camera.  Maybe that is going to improve being called in to audition.

Even though I have been doing this for three years, I still feel as if I am so green.  That I am just pulling at straws because I don't know what the heck I am doing.  Sometimes I burn myself out because I put too many eggs in the basket and hope for the best, but then I end up more confused and broken hearted that my ideas didn't take shape as I had hoped.  So now I do things in steps.  I try one thing and see what happens.  I definitely need to get into an on-camera class, it has been too long and I need to refresh myself with such things.  I have never done a slate before, but I want to utilize all that I can to get the best possible outcome out of the resources I am using right now.  After that, I have to see what the next move would be.  I hope that my ideas propel me forward in my quest for an acting career.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment