Monday, August 2, 2010

Gut Feelings

Hi Everyone,

Today was my first day back to being unemployed.  Like I mentioned weeks ago, I'm not worried this time, I have a gut feeling everything is going to work out this time around.  I always like to follow my gut feelings.  Before I moved to L.A. I had a very bad nagging feeling that I would have a hard time finding a job when I got out here.  Just ask my friends Bonnie and Valerie about it.

I was sure that it would take me a good year to get on my feet and that I would have to put my acting on hold.  Thankfully, I haven't put the acting on hold, but I do believe that since I am on month 8 of being here, and have no savings to speak of, and live paycheck to paycheck, I believe my gut was pretty close to the mark.  I do have some interviews lined up for the week, but I am also going to apply for unemployment and see what happens, just in case.  I am hopeful that something will take shape and that I am back in the game.

I am thankful for my time at the Beer Garden, but I am glad it is over.  The new management is having open interviews for us former employees on Wednesday, so I am going to go, but I hope the other interviews pan out over this one.  Wish me luck.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment