Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good Night and Big Balls!

Hi Everyone,

So I was watching one of my guilty pleasure summer shows tonight, Wipeout.  I get the biggest smile on my face at the end of the show when John Henson says, "Good night and big balls!"  I know it is coming because he says it every week, but I think that is what I love about that moment. As I was telling my dad earlier this week, I also love when Charles Osgood on Sunday Morning at the end of the show says, "See you on the radio."  I get this stupid grin on my face and actually say it along with him because it makes me happy.

A few days ago I was on Youtube watching some old Swedish Chef clips from the Muppets and forgot that he always said, "Bork, Bork, Bork!"  when he sang his song before each of his recipes, but that made me giggle all day long.  As I was cutting up my veggies this morning for the week, I kept repeating, "Bork, Bork, Bork" and start laughing at myself.  I know I am not the only one who does this.  What I am happy about, is that I am aware that small things makes me smile.  It is true what they say about how one small thing can change your mood.  I think I have proved that today.

Does anyone have a saying that makes them smile when they hear it?  I would love to know.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment