Saturday, August 21, 2010

Double Trouble

Hi Everyone,

So I was only supposed to work one shift today, but I was asked to work a double.  I did.  I haven't worked a double since December when I lived in NYC and I forgot how hard it is on my body.  My knees, ankles and feet hurt.  My back is sore and my neck can only move one way.

I woke up with my neck killing me this morning, so I did some stretches and tried to do most of my yoga routine as normal, but I think I made it worse, because it felt as if I had a pinched nerve in my neck and now I can only turn it to the right.  Oh well.  I got to see some regular customers I haven't seen in forever and it was nice to be able to talk to them for a little bit because today again was busy.  I didn't make very good tips due to I had a lot of foreign tables that stiffed me on big bills and it just wasn't cool.  This isn't the Empire State Building where the gratuity is included, it has to be a party of 6 or more in this locale.  And I have to say those tables were my first foreign tables ever since I've started working there in May.  It was weird.  I am glad to be hopping into bed tonight!

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment