Friday, July 2, 2010

It's The Final Countdown...

Hi Everyone,

I came to a decision today.  I decided to write this blog until Decemeber 31, 2010.  That will be a chronicle of my first year in Los Angeles, California as an actor.  As I keep writing this blog, I get more and more people reading it and leaving comments.  I am very excited by them and grateful for them.  I only let comments from  my followers show up on the blog.  I find that when strangers send me comments, my first reaction is "What do I do?"  I usually send them a reply back of thanks.

I have never been good at taking compliments in my life.  I always feel very uncomfortable getting them.  I don't know what to say most of the time, because "Thank you" doesn't seem enough.  I do take them seriously, too seriously perhaps.  I find that I have been getting an abundant amount of comments that are positive and I feel as if I am not worthy, plus I never thought anyone besides my family and friends would keep up with it.  Plus,  I have enjoyed writing the blog everyday for the past 7 months and I want to be able to go out feeling the same way.

Sometimes I feel as if the 7 months feels as if it 7 years and then other days it feels as if I have only been here for 7 weeks.  It sure goes by fast and my life here has been surreal.  I don't think I have been fully aware of what is going on around me since living here, because it does feel like a dream.  A dream I didn't even know I had.   So I want to thank everyone who has been reading the blog and I hope you follow me through the rest of the year.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

1 comment:

  1. no more blog after in 2011??? booo... I will miss it, but you want to go out like Seinfeld, leave them wanting more...

    ReplyDelete