Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hump Week

Hi Everyone,

I have a whole three days left of work and I found out that it might rain two of those days!  Can you say, "Crap!"  I love working outside, except when it is days like this.  Plus, it seems that the town of El Segundo has stopped coming to Vinny's knowing it is closing.  The last two shifts I had I made a total of $10.  Of course, we had too many people on, but still I wouldn't have made that much more if we had one less person.  It has been that slow.

So I have been trying to get some extra work now that I won't be employed much longer and the new TV season has begun filming.  I am hoping that auditioning picks up and that I get a job quickly.  I am on a plateau with my diet and it is so discouraging!  I hate this part.  This is the true test, every time!  I usually fail it.  I give up and start eating bad things all over again.  Really trying to get over the hump.  Anybody have any suggestions on how they get over the hump?  Please let me know.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment