Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Help Wanted

Hi Everyone,

Today was my day off, so I got dressed into one of my favorite sundresses and got in my car.  I drove to Westwood and picked up a few applications that I filled out to bring back tomorrow.  It is strange to know that come Monday I won't have a job.  It is funny how in four months time, I was able to forget how miserable I was unemployed at the beginning of May.

My plan is to go to the unemployment office on Monday and apply, to see if I am eligible.  Cross your fingers.  I also saw some Help Wanted signs at a coffee shop near the beach in Playa del Rey so I am going to check that out tomorrow too.  Besides that, nothing else is new, so I am going to keep it short and sweet.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment