Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Big Burst Of...

Hi Everyone,

Tonight, I got the sides I need for my audition tomorrow night for Candida.  I hope I get to be part of  the show as either of the two women characters.  I want to know how the theatre company works, how they put on a show, how they put all the pieces together.  I also want to get to know members and I am sure that being cast in a show is a great start.

Today, at work, we were confronted by a load of people in 30 minutes.  One minute a group of 50 people came, then a group of 30 and then the regular dinner rush.  Arra and I were put to the test that first hour and then we were joined by Selma and Lorena.  I rushed around for three and a half hours and then there was nothing.  So I got to come home by 9pm which was fantastic!

I am going to cut the post a little short tonight, so that I can go over my sides (scenes) for my audition tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

Until then.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment