Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today, There is a Slight Chance of...

Hi Everyone,

So today was mostly gloomy weather wise, which they have a saying in CA, "June Gloom".  Seemed appropriate today.  It is one of those days where you are sure it is going to rain, but it never does.  I only worked 2 hours at work today.  I didn't have to go in until 5 PM and I was cut by 7 PM.  I realize that I have to learn to rephrase my questions with people here.  I asked Daytona, who does the schedule, "Is there a reason why I have been inside for the past 5 weeks on Tuesday?"  She responded, "I work Wednesday PM inside and I don't make much money either, would you rather me give you an inside shift during the weekend?"

"No, I just thought we were on a rotation to make it fair."
"We are.  You work inside on Tuesdays."
"Ok.  That's all I wanted to know.  Thanks."
But I knew Daytona was pissed I asked.  I just wanted to understand how she was rotating, because my definition and hers are a bit different.  I really see no reason to come into work on Tuesday PM if I can't make the gas money that gets me back and forth, but that is me.

I feel antsy lately, as if something is about to happen, but I don't know what it is.  Like on the way home from work, I must of yelled at ten different "stupid ass" drivers on the road.  I have no patience lately.  People are making me angry.  I don't like this feeling and it always happens when I have an instinctual feeling that something big is going to happen soon.  It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I feel very off and unlike myself.  Let's hope this means I win the lottery this week :)

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment