Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am Nervous

Hi Everyone,

Sorry, I have been MIA, my wireless hub was not working and I couldn't get on the internet for the past two days.  It has been the most anxiety ridden two days LOL!  Who would have guessed how accustomed we have all come to having internet in our lives.  I was getting nervous because I wasn't able to check my email.

I thought I was doing pretty good.  I read a book, I got a lot of writing done, I watched movies, I cleaned the house...I did things to keep me busy, but there was always this underlying feeling of anxiety and now I know it has to do with me not having internet.  How sad.

So last night, I got my mail and I was very excited because it had DMV stuff in it and I was glad to see that I have finally gotten my vehicle registration information.  Wrong.  The registration is for the wrong vehicle.  Can I tell you how much I hate this dealership.  I bought this car, 5 months ago and I still don't have my title or registration for the vehicle I bought.  The DMV thinks I am driving a 2000 Toyota.  I have a 1994 Infiniti.  I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and will be consulting a legal counsel.  I have tried to call Amin for the past three days, and his phone is off and you can't leave a message because his mailbox is full.  I don't know how he stays in business.  I can't sleep over the anxiety I feel over this either.  I've been up since 5 AM because I wake up and think about how pissed off and how nervous I feel not having my papers in my hand.  That I paid for when I bought the car!  I don't get it!

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment