Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bloggy Blog Blog

Hi Everyone,

It's funny how I am getting more and more people reading my old blog because they found it on Yahoo, Google, Facebook, or Bing.  I don't know what they were searching for, but they began to read it and I have been getting wonderful comments on it.  Unfortunately, I haven't kept up with that blog as I have with this one.  Since I had the wonkiness that happened for a few days a few months ago with that blog, I haven't trusted it enough to write everyday.  Plus with a full time job now, I am having a hard time finding things to write about because my mind is preoccupied with food orders and drinks instead of ideas and musings.

I miss the days where I would be so excited when I realized I would write about a certain topic for the day. Now when I sit down to write it is more off the cuff and I don't find that my writing recently has the same feeling as my previous posts on the old blog.  My writing is definitely evolving.  Everything does.  Sometimes it evolves a little too fast or a little too slow for my taste, but either way evolution is like gravity, I can't escape it.

I have a funny story of a co worker.  He is a chef in our kitchen.  He is from Mexico so his English is sometimes a little off.  He always asks me to correct him if he is saying something wrong, but today he said something that I want to adopt.  Pancho is his name.

Pancho:  Tara...how are you?

Me:  I am ok.  Same old, same old.

Pancho:  Oh...same kaa-kaa, different toilet, eh?

Me:  (laughing hysterically)  Yes, Pancho.  Same shit, different day, but from now on it will be different toilet!

Pancho:  Different day?  That is how you say it?  Different day?

Me:  Yes.  Different day, but I like your version better, so don't change it!!!

Pancho:  Ok.  (Pancho smiling)

I have a feeling this is going to be one of our inside jokes.  I enjoy working with the kitchen crew.  They are funny men who like to work and have fun at the same time.  It is good to be around their energy, they keep it light.  I hope to have more fun stories to come with this crew.  I will keep you posted.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment