Thursday, June 17, 2010

Family Play Time

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to write this blog post while watching my dad wrestle with my nephew, Mikey who is 3 years old.  Mikey, loves my dad.  He thinks he is the greatest thing since ice cream cake.  For the past 1/2 they have been playing phone on and trying to see who says "HELLO!"  the loudest and "Ok, Goodbye" the fastest.  Mikey, can't stop laughing which gets the whole family laughing. 

Mikey is a ball full of energy and loves to play, especially with "Uncle Wichie".  Watching my dad with Mikey is wonderful because I can see what he would be like with any grandkids my brother, sister or I may have.  It is great to see my mom with Mikey too.  I see how she is with him and remember about how she did things with us and it makes me smile.

This weekend is going to be really great.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone and hoping that Grandpa has a great time.  I know it is going to be a great surprise to him to have all his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren there to celebrate his 90th birthday.  I will keep you posted.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment