Sunday, June 27, 2010

Animal Love

Hi Everyone,

My post will not be too long tonight, I am a little tired out, but I would like to share with you a great clip that I found quite amusing.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/06/24/clip-du-jour-the-muppets-and-ok-go-have-a-staring-contest/

It stars Animal from the Muppets and a member of the band of Ok Go...having a staring contest...have you starting giggling yet?  I know as soon as I saw the headline of this clip I was giggling.  I have to say, that in the past few months, the muppets have been rocking it!  I have been talking about the muppets on and off since the Muppet Show went off the air.  Then, it seemed they vanished for a few years.  I am happy to say they have just been on hiatus.  First, with their volunteer commercials, then the cover of Queen, then the announcement they are filming a new muppet movie and now this.  I am back to 1982 and I love it!  I hope you enjoy it has much as I have!

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment