Sunday, May 16, 2010

NOW!

Hi Everyone,

I worked the AM shift at the Garden today.  We opened at 11AM and didn't get our first customer until 2PM, then for 2 hours I was busy and then I wasn't.  The thing about this job is that I have to carry out the food and bus my tables when there is no busser.  The kitchen doesn't have a system yet, where everything is prepared together, so you take things out when they are ready, which isn't a system at all.  I am not sure how we are going to work that out, but we have another week before we officially open to figure that out.

Tomorrow, hopefully,  I will have time to stop by the Kitty Rescue.  I told Jen that I would take her to Marina Del Rey, to look around and she can see the sea lions that hang out on the rocks there with my awesome binoculars.  I have been working out a lot harder than I have recently and now I am craving Cold Stone Creamery, I think tomorrow I will give in.  Besides that I am looking forward to having a relaxing day.

I realize now that I work, I talk about what I am going to do days from now.  I don't really like that feeling, I feel as if I am not paying attention to what is going on right now.  This is the thing about a job, I begin planning ahead, but I don't even having anything going on now.  I am not making enough money to pay the bills, but I am envisioning things I can buy down the road and making a list of how I am going to delegate the money I make.  I am so busy thinking down the line, that I begin to stress myself out.  I have to take a breather and not think about the money at all, for now.  If anyone has any good ideas to stay in the now, that would be great.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment