Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's All Coming Back to Me Now!

Hi Everyone,

Today I worked the PM shift at work which is from 4-10PM.  It was very chilly here in CA today so no one wanted to sit outside even with the heaters, but  I am assured that the weather will be in the 80's this weekend where I will be working the day shifts Friday, Sat, and Sun.  The restaurants uniforms are blue jean shorts, skirt, or skort, white fitted t-shirt/tank top and white keds.  The Keds have given me a huge blister on the back of my heel which is not cool and they don't give much support when you are standing around for 6 hours, so what I am trying to say is my feet hurt.  Especially my left one with the blister.

I found out I have to leave a few minutes earlier when I work the PM shift because of the beginnings of rush hour.  Before I went to work I went to Kohl's and bought some sheets for my bed.  It was buy one get one free...okay.  I also bought another pair of jeans and a white t-shirt for work and a new summer blouse.  My sister had given me a $50 gift card to Kohl's so I put it to good use.  I can't wait to change my sheets and sleep on really soft ones.  The sheet I do have are 150 count Target sheets I got for $14.99 LOL!  The new ones I got are 400 thread and santeen.

I am back to working the night shift tomorrow.  My only day off this week is Thursday, so I am sure I will go to the Kitten Rescue then.  I will be glad when I finally have a schedule that is permanent so that I don't burn myself out.  I always go full throttle into new things, so I have to be careful not to over do it.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment