Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Heart Slashing

Hi Everyone,

The pain in my foot has worn me out these past few days.  Last night I went over to Aunt Peggy's for dinner and was exhausted.  I went to bed at 11PM last night and woke up at 10am.  I try and not walk and keep my foot up when I can.  I am debating starting to take Advil everyday.  I don't like taking medicine even if it is aspirin or Advil.

I just got a message on my Facebook page from a friend of mine.  She was one of my good friends in NYC, but now after the message she left on my page, I don't care to talk to her anymore.  I will tell you that she is upset that I haven't called her back.  She had called me while I was at work a few days ago and I forgot about it.  I haven't really been aware of calls or emails in the past few weeks with my new job and foot pain, so I totally take the blame on that.  It was the way she had to go about it, that pisses me off and makes me want to move on from that relationship.

Some people may think that is cold, but I don't.  I expect my friends to get the full story before they lash out on people they so call "love".  I haven't talked to her since her birthday on April 17th and I think frequently, I need to call her, but then I look at the clock and it is 1am her time.  To tell you I am hurt, is an understatement.  To tell you I am angry is an even bigger understatement.  I need to sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning, but I know that this outburst of hers has cut how close we used to be.  What a bummer.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment