Saturday, May 8, 2010

Daring to Hope

Hi Everyone,

I am writing this post way early because I need to meet my aunt at 1PM to be on our way to my cousin Robert's house in Orange County.  I am going to be staying over and then we are having a BBQ with everyone for Mother's Day.  It should be a lot of fun.  I have never been to Robert's so I am excited.

I am also excited because I have a job to go to on Monday.  Jerry, the manager I met last week forwarded my info to Mike who is opening a Beer Garden in El Segundo.  It is having a soft open on Monday and I am going to be trained that day.  I have to go buy some clothes because it is really low maintenance and casual.  Mike isn't sure how it is going to take off, so he has warned me not to expect too much.  I am just glad to have somewhere to go and do something for a bit and make some money.  I will keep you posted.  I  also have resolved my IRA surprise and everything should be fixed soon.  I hope that what is looking up today stays that way for a while.

For all the mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!  I hope you have a great one!

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment