Sunday, May 30, 2010

6 Months Already!

Hi Everyone,

Today marks my 6th month anniversary living in Los Angeles.  What a fast and crazy ride it has been so far.  I feel like I have done so much and at the same time nothing at all.  The other day I realized I must really like L.A. because I am interested in buying a townhouse or condo in the next 5 years and I have never had that idea pop in my head anywhere else.

Jen and I watched romantic comedies today as a celebration of Memorial Day.  Since we couldn't have a BBQ we thought we would make it a festive time.  So we watched Failure to Launch, which was partially filmed in Lewes, DE.  We also watched the Russell Crowe, romantic comedy/drama The Good Year.  It was unprecedented territory for Mr. Crowe, but I could see how he must be a romantic in real life.  I wouldn't necessarily cast him in movies of romantic comedy, but he tried and I had to give it to him for the effort of being out of his comfort zone.

I have begun writing my romance novel again.  I have made a pact with myself that I will have the book done by my 34th birthday on September 3rd.  I started it on my 33rd and I will have it finished by my 34th.  I will push through any hardships or plot points I am not happy with and get it done.  I feel optimistic about it and excited again.

I hope everyone has a safe holiday tomorrow and I will write then.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment