Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Places

Hi Everyone,

Today I drove back down to Redondo Beach and submitted a few applications and my resume to a few restaurants on the pier there.  It is really nice down there.  I have never been to the Redondo Beach Pier.  It is alot bigger than the Santa Monica Pier and it trails for a few blocks.  Most of the restaurants didn't open until the evening, so I will have to go back and submit at a later time in the day.  It seems that most of the restaurants are only open for dinner during this season.  I can't imagine what it would be like in the summer.

On the way home, I followed the Pacific Coast Highway which turns into Sepulveda Blvd,  so if I ever get stuck in traffic on the freeway I know the way there by the streets.  I can't believe that it is already May!  I am not sure where the time goes!  I am really looking forward to the summer here in California.  The ocean is still a little too cold to take a dip in, even though a lot of people do.  I am looking forward to kayaking and learning to paddle board.

I am hoping that I find a job that lets me work outside during the summer.  I always am jealous of the workers who get to enjoy the sunshine during the summer.  I wouldn't mind having a job year round where I am outside since I moved here.  I wouldn't have wanted an outside job on the East Coast, but here the weather is so predictable except for a few rain days here and there.  I will keep you posted on the job front.

Until tomorrow.  When it will be sunny.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment