Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm Full

Hi Everyone,

I had a full out day today.  This afternoon I met up with old friends.  Aida, Anna and I used to work together in NYC at the Heartland Brewery and we met another old co worker Anthony today for lunch while he has a stopover in L.A. before he travels to Manila, Phillipines.  He is currently cast in Legally Blonde over there and won't be back until at least December.  It was so good to see everyone again.  I hadn't seen Anna for a year or so because she moved out to L.A. about a year before I did.  I also hadn't seen Anthony in about 9 months because he took another job and he lived in Jersey at the time.

I also had a commercial audition today.  I felt that it went well.  The casting directors gave me good feedback.  They thought I was funny and were really nice.  Sometimes when I audition the casting directors are all business and they rush you out of the audition.  This audition we actually talked and it was a positive experience.  I hope I get a callback.

Then tonight was the last show of The Seven Deadly Sins.  It was a good run.  The cast I worked with was amazing and I had a great time with them.  We had a lot of  laughs and we covered for each other when needed.  I really liked the people I worked with.  It made the whole experience for me!

Now I am tired in a healthy way.  You know what I am saying.  There is the workout tired, which is healthy tired and there is the mopey tired, which is the unhealthy tired.  My body and my spirit needed this.  It was a productive and fun day.  When I lived in NYC my days would go by and sometimes I would be out of the house at 8am and not get home until midnight just because I was busy, working, hanging out with friends, doing errands.  Today felt like that for me.  It made me feel good.  That is all I can ask for.

Until tomorrow.  Take care and be safe.

All my love,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment